Force Friday II is here and we have the press release for Revell's Lights And Sounds Model Kits For Kids from The Last Jedi
. Read on to check it out!
Lights, Sounds, Battle! 3 Model Kits for Star Wars: The Last Jedi Take Off
Newest Vehicles in Film Franchise Join Revell’s SnapTite® Build & Play™ Line
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL (September 1, 2017) – Alert all commands, young Star Wars™ fans! Three new Star Wars vehicles set to hit the big screen December 15 in Star Wars: The Last Jedi have just been added to the blockbuster Revell® SnapTite® Build and Play™ Star Wars lineup of lights-and-sounds plastic model kits for ages 8 and up. Each delivers an easy, permanent, snap-together build complete with moving parts, light-up features and authentic sound effects from the movie.
On store shelves this fall, the three newest SnapTite Build and Play Star Wars plastic model kits were designed with the same computer data used to create the upcoming film's variants on the franchise's iconic A-wing fighter, Kylo Ren TIE fighter and heavy assault walker. The assembled model kits are therefore spot-on facsimiles of the vehicles in the movie (the better to let kids' imaginations take flight!). The new releases include:
• Revell SnapTite Build & Play Star Wars Resistance A-wing Fighter™ Model Kit (MSRP $19.99) – a replica of the sleek new combat craft that Resistance forces will unleash in Star Wars: The Last Jedi as they continue their fight against the First Order. The 25-piece kit features a hinged-opening cockpit with a pilot in the seat, light-up engines, retractable landing gear, and blast missile sounds that showcase the ship's firepower.
• Revell SnapTite Build & Play Star Wars Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter™ Model Kit (MSRP $19.99) – a model of the new craft from which the dark warrior will command First Order missions in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. The 20-piece kit includes a light-up engine, opening vehicle hatch, multiple battle sounds, and Kylo Ren leading the charge.
• Revell SnapTite Build & Play Star Wars First Order Heavy Assault AT-M6 Walker™ Model Kit (MSRP $19.99) – the newest iteration of the four-legged All Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT™) first seen in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. The 46-piece kit yields a walker with positionable feet, legs and head as well as a light-up cannon blaster and battle sounds that include the fearsome footsteps of this massive war machine.
With the new model kits, the SnapTite Build and Play Star Wars series now offers 10 Star Wars-themed kits – including updated versions of two previously released products. They are:
• Revell SnapTite Build & Play Star Wars Millennium Falcon™ Model Kit (MSRP $19.99), a 19-piece model kit of the distinctive saucer-shaped ship that has played a role in some of the greatest victories of the Rebel Alliance and the Resistance. A light-up hyperdrive motivator, retractable landing gear, movable laser cannons, positionable antenna, and new sounds ranging from small machine gun fire and heavy-duty blasters to a roaring takeoff through hyperspace bring the finished model to life.
• Revell SnapTite Build & Play Star Wars Poe's X-wing Fighter™ Model Kit (MSRP $19.99) – a 21-piece kit that replicates the super-maneuverable starfighter introduced in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and commanded by the Resistance's Poe Dameron. Original features like an opening/closing canopy door on the cockpit, wings that open into attack mode, and removable and retractable landing gear are now joined by a pilot character seated in the cockpit and new takeoff, blaster and BB-8 astromech droid sound effects unique to the X-wing.
All model kits have pre-decorated parts that permanently snap together with no need for glue, paint or tools, aided by ABS plastic that provides durability and exceptional detail as well as easy assembly.
The new SnapTite Build & Play Star Wars Resistance A-wing Fighter kit is available exclusively at Target from September 1-October 1, 2017. The two other new kits as well as all seven previously released products in the series are available on Amazon. Batteries are included.
About Revell Inc.
Revell has been a worldwide leader in scale plastic model kits since 1945. Today, Revell offers more than 7,000 different accurately detailed cars, trucks, ships, aircraft, spacecraft and more scale plastic model kits. The company is a subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc. one of the largest designers, manufacturers and distributors of radio control and model hobby products in the world. For more information, visit www.revell.com.