A reminder for you.
From eFX Collectibles:eFX ANNOUNCES JULY 8, 2008 AS THE ON-SALE DATE FOR THE STORMTROOPER(tm) HELMET
We are very excited to announce that our very first product, the Episode IV: A New Hope(tm) Stormtrooper(tm) Helmet will go on sale Tuesday, July 8, 2008. In the U.S. it will be available on our website, www.efxcollectibles.com
, and Star Wars Shop will have a very limited quantity, as well.
- Full size Stormtrooper(tm) Helmet - Asymmetrical, hero version
- Worldwide Edition: 500
- Digitally scanned and cast of an original screen used helmet
- Fiberglass construction with fully padded interior
- 2 sets of “bubble” lenses, grey and green
- Display Stand
- Numbered Plaque and Plaque Stand
- Certificate of AuthenticityORDERING INFORMATION AND RULES
- Order date and time is July 8, 2008 at 9AM Pacific Daylight Savings Time.
- THIS IS NOT A PRE-ORDER.
Product will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days.
- The limit is 1 (one) per person on the first day. If any remain after the first day, you can order a second one. Any order with more than 1 (one) helmet or duplicate orders on the first day will result in the cancellation of BOTH
- Ordering will be via www.efxcollectibles.com ONLY
, no phone or mail orders.
- Payment by VISA, MasterCard and American Express ONLY
- Please review our Return Policy on our website before purchasing.
- International customers can purchase either through an authorized retailer in their country or on our website. However, if you order directly from us, you will be responsible for all shipping costs, duties, taxes and other fees.
As we had announced previously, if you ordered a Stormtrooper(tm) Helmet DIRECT
from Master Replicas and your order was cancelled, you will have priority ordering for this helmet. And now It is even easier since Master Replicas has graciously agreed to verify anyone whose order was cancelled, so you can stop trying to hunt down your cancellation e-mail. So, if your order was cancelled and you are interested in purchasing one of these helmets, please e-mail Amy your contact information with the best time to contact you during business hours, at firstname.lastname@example.org
and she will contact you to give you the ordering instructions. You must contact Amy by July 1, 2008 to reserve your helmet.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Amy at email@example.com