Obi-Wan pilots his Jedi starfighter to Utapau on the trail of General Grievous. The Jedi hopes to put an end to the leader of the Droid army, which would significantly weaken the Separatist forces. Obi-Wan lands his starfighter in a hangar in one of the planet's many sinkholes to meet with an Utapaun official.
The Obi-Wan's Jedi Straighter vehicle was released as part of the second wave of vehicles in Hasbro's Star Wars: Rebels collection. This assortment of previously released vehicles also included Anakin's Jedi Straighter and Boba Fett's Slave I. All three were shipped in the same carton and began hitting shelves in December, 2014.
Original Retail: $24.99
Assortment Number: A9278/A2174
UPC Number: 6 53569 99297 4
- Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter
- Cockpit Canopy
- Projectiles x2
- Sticker Sheet
- 2005 Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (includes Bonus Obi-Wan Figure)
- 2008 30th Anniversary Collection Obi-Wan Kenobi's Starfighter
- 2008 The Clone Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi's Starfighter
- 2014 Saga Legends Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter
Text & Photography by D. Martin Myatt
Page built by Adam Lamping