Jedi Journals Books
CHANNELS AND MORE
Cards and Video Games
Comics, Books, Magazines
Vehicles and Playsets
Cons, Shows, Events
Question Mark! (Retired)
Image Use Policy
Collect to Collect
Highlights and Tools
Probe Droid Polls
Collect To Collect Code Of Honor
Or, Select a Staff Member
D. Martin Myatt
Rebelscum AU / NZ
Collectibles by Company
Code 3 Collectibles
Wizards of the Coast
Collectibles by Type
Other Toy Lines
Statues and Busts
San Diego Comic-Cons
Star Wars Celebrations
Rebelscum AU / NZ
Other Staff Sites
Cool Toy Review
Rebelscum is a news and photo reference site for
toys and collectibles.
We do not sell toys
. Please support our site by shopping with one of our sponsors.
K & C Collectibles
Rebel Base Comics
Final Frontier Toys
Still can't find it?
Gentle Giant Stuff for Sale
Star Wars: Complete Locations - Inside the Worlds of Episode I to VI
0-7566-1419-8 - 1st
The Galaxy - Includes a modified version of the Ep 2 Map
Planet Profiles - All the planets from the previous books, including now Utapau, Kashyyyk, and Mustafar
- Naboo, Naboo Locations, Otoh Gunga, Droid Control Ship, Theed Hangar all appear the same
Tatooine (renamed Tatooine I), Mos Espa, Watto's Junkshop, Anakin's Hovel all appear the same
Mos Espa Arena is a fold out under Anakin's Hovel in the original, in this edition it appears on the next page under Mos Espa Circuit
Coruscant (renamed Coruscant I), Galactic City, Galactic Senate, Jedi Temple (renamed Jedi Temple I), The Invasion of Naboo, Defense of Naboo, Grass Plains Battle, Generator Battle, The City of Theed all appear the same.
- Coruscant (renamed Coruscant II), Speeder Chase I, Speeder Chase II, Outlander Club all appear the same
Jedi Temple (renamed Jedi Temple II) is missing the picture on the 2nd page of the Analysis droids.
Naboo Retreats, Kamino, Tipoca City, Military Complex, Tatooine (renamed Tatooine II), Spaceports, Geonosis, Droid Factory, Execution Arena, Republic Army, Separatist Forces, Battle of Geonosis, Hangar Duels all appear to be the same
- Coruscant Battle, Jedi Temple Complex, Palpatine's Office, Utapau, Pau City, Kashyyyk, Wookiee Tree, Battlefronts, Mustafar, Mustafar Mines, Mustafar Duel, Polis Masa, Sith Medcenter are all New.
- Tatooine (renamed Tatooine III), Lars Homestead, Tosche Station, Ben's House, Mos Eisley, The Cantina, The Death Star, The Great Temple all appear to be the same.
- Battle of Hoth, Echo Base, Dagobah, Yoda's House, Cloud City, Processing Vane all appear to be the same
- Jabba's Palace, Jabba's Throne Room, Battle of Endor, Ewok Village, Death Star II, Emperor's Lair, Executor Command Tower all appear to be the same.
Return to Sub-Category
SPECIAL FEATURE ARCHIVE
Air hogs - millennium falcon - huge $300 version
May the 4th at WDW?
Modern figure weapons look-up?
WTB: Master Replica ROTS Vader helmet
WTB MR Medal of Yavin
Anybody need Stan lee?
Wtb signed mcquarrie lithographs
LEGO: Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures Premiere Set
Force For Change: Win A Trip To Celebration Europe And Meet Mark Hamill
Official Pix: Mark Hamill Private Autograph Signing Coming Soon
Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016: Mark Hamill To Attend
Daisy Ridley Brushes Up On Her Lightsaber Skills
Rancho Obi-Wan: Inspiration For Every Generation
Rogue One ILM Chain Reaction
NEW IN THE PHOTO ARCHIVE:
the first teaser trailer for
has been released, we've programmed our ever inquisitive Probe Droid to discover what you thought of it.
It was everything I could have hoped!
It was pretty good.
It was OK...
No, sir, I didn't like it. I didn't like it one bit.
Copyright 1996 - 2016, Philip Wise.
Image Use Policy
"You Rebel Scum!"