Jedi Journals Books
CHANNELS AND MORE
Cards and Video Games
Comics, Books, Magazines
Vehicles and Playsets
Cons, Shows, Events
Question Mark! (Retired)
Image Use Policy
Collect to Collect
Highlights and Tools
Wedge Collection Engine
Probe Droid Polls
Collect To Collect Code Of Honor
Or, Select a Staff Member
D. Martin Myatt
Collectibles by Company
Code 3 Collectibles
Wizards of the Coast
Collectibles by Type
Other Toy Lines
Statues and Busts
San Diego Comic-Cons
Star Wars Celebrations
Other Staff Sites
Cool Toy Review
New Wookiee Workshop
Dallas Comic Con
Sci-Fi Expo & Fan Days
Rebelscum is a news and photo reference site for
toys and collectibles.
We do not sell toys
. Please support our site by shopping with one of our sponsors.
FUNKO Smugglers Bounty
K & C Collectibles
Rebel Base Comics
Still can't find it?
Gentle Giant Stuff for Sale
Star Wars: Complete Locations - Inside the Worlds of Episode I to VI
0-7566-1419-8 - 1st
The Galaxy - Includes a modified version of the Ep 2 Map
Planet Profiles - All the planets from the previous books, including now Utapau, Kashyyyk, and Mustafar
- Naboo, Naboo Locations, Otoh Gunga, Droid Control Ship, Theed Hangar all appear the same
Tatooine (renamed Tatooine I), Mos Espa, Watto's Junkshop, Anakin's Hovel all appear the same
Mos Espa Arena is a fold out under Anakin's Hovel in the original, in this edition it appears on the next page under Mos Espa Circuit
Coruscant (renamed Coruscant I), Galactic City, Galactic Senate, Jedi Temple (renamed Jedi Temple I), The Invasion of Naboo, Defense of Naboo, Grass Plains Battle, Generator Battle, The City of Theed all appear the same.
- Coruscant (renamed Coruscant II), Speeder Chase I, Speeder Chase II, Outlander Club all appear the same
Jedi Temple (renamed Jedi Temple II) is missing the picture on the 2nd page of the Analysis droids.
Naboo Retreats, Kamino, Tipoca City, Military Complex, Tatooine (renamed Tatooine II), Spaceports, Geonosis, Droid Factory, Execution Arena, Republic Army, Separatist Forces, Battle of Geonosis, Hangar Duels all appear to be the same
- Coruscant Battle, Jedi Temple Complex, Palpatine's Office, Utapau, Pau City, Kashyyyk, Wookiee Tree, Battlefronts, Mustafar, Mustafar Mines, Mustafar Duel, Polis Masa, Sith Medcenter are all New.
- Tatooine (renamed Tatooine III), Lars Homestead, Tosche Station, Ben's House, Mos Eisley, The Cantina, The Death Star, The Great Temple all appear to be the same.
- Battle of Hoth, Echo Base, Dagobah, Yoda's House, Cloud City, Processing Vane all appear to be the same
- Jabba's Palace, Jabba's Throne Room, Battle of Endor, Ewok Village, Death Star II, Emperor's Lair, Executor Command Tower all appear to be the same.
Return to Sub-Category
SPECIAL FEATURE ARCHIVE
wtb: afa 85 or 90 loose yoda brown snake
WTB - Leia as Jabba's Prisoner accessory pack COA only.
MR Luke ESB Sabers are going through the roof
SS Probe Droid
Bandai Ashigaru Storm Trooper
WTB: 3.75 First Order Snowtrooper
Hot Toys 1:6 ANH Han Solo
REMINDER: The Art Awakens Contest Ends Soon
Jedi Journals: October 2015
Star Wars Rebels Season Two Press Screening
New Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Television Commercial
IGN Showcases Battlefront Gameplay Footage
RUMOR: Finn's Lineage Revealed
Official Pix: Fan Days 2015 Autograph Pre-Order & Send-In
NEW IN THE PHOTO ARCHIVE:
Our ever-inquisitive Probe Droid's current mission is to find out how you did with the Force Friday event.
I grabbed everything I wanted with ease.
I found most of the items on my list.
It was a fight to get a fraction of my want list.
I found nothing I wanted. Let's never have an event like this again!
Copyright 1996 - 2015, Philip Wise.
Image Use Policy
"You Rebel Scum!"