Jedi Journals Books
CHANNELS AND MORE
Cards and Video Games
Comics, Books, Magazines
Vehicles and Playsets
Cons, Shows, Events
Question Mark! (Retired)
Image Use Policy
Collect to Collect
Highlights and Tools
Wedge Collection Engine
Probe Droid Polls
Collect To Collect Code Of Honor
Or, Select a Staff Member
D. Martin Myatt
Collectibles by Company
Code 3 Collectibles
Wizards of the Coast
Collectibles by Type
Other Toy Lines
Statues and Busts
San Diego Comic-Cons
Star Wars Celebrations
Other Staff Sites
Cool Toy Review
New Wookiee Workshop
Dallas Comic Con
Sci-Fi Expo & Fan Days
Rebelscum is a news and photo reference site for
toys and collectibles.
We do not sell toys
. Please support our site by shopping with one of our sponsors.
K & C Collectibles
Rebel Base Comics
Still can't find it?
Gentle Giant Stuff for Sale
Star Wars: Complete Locations - Inside the Worlds of Episode I to VI
0-7566-1419-8 - First
The Galaxy - Includes a modified version of the Ep 2 Map
Planet Profiles - All the planets from the previous books, including now Utapau, Kashyyyk, and Mustafar
- Naboo, Naboo Locations, Otoh Gunga, Droid Control Ship, Theed Hangar all appear the same
Tatooine (renamed Tatooine I), Mos Espa, Watto's Junkshop, Anakin's Hovel all appear the same
Mos Espa Arena is a fold out under Anakin's Hovel in the original, in this edition it appears on the next page under Mos Espa Circuit
Coruscant (renamed Coruscant I), Galactic City, Galactic Senate, Jedi Temple (renamed Jedi Temple I), The Invasion of Naboo, Defense of Naboo, Grass Plains Battle, Generator Battle, The City of Theed all appear the same.
- Coruscant (renamed Coruscant II), Speeder Chase I, Speeder Chase II, Outlander Club all appear the same
Jedi Temple (renamed Jedi Temple II) is missing the picture on the 2nd page of the Analysis droids.
Naboo Retreats, Kamino, Tipoca City, Military Complex, Tatooine (renamed Tatooine II), Spaceports, Geonosis, Droid Factory, Execution Arena, Republic Army, Separatist Forces, Battle of Geonosis, Hangar Duels all appear to be the same
- Coruscant Battle, Jedi Temple Complex, Palpatine's Office, Utapau, Pau City, Kashyyyk, Wookiee Tree, Battlefronts, Mustafar, Mustafar Mines, Mustafar Duel, Polis Masa, Sith Medcenter are all New.
- Tatooine (renamed Tatooine III), Lars Homestead, Tosche Station, Ben's House, Mos Eisley, The Cantina, The Death Star, The Great Temple all appear to be the same.
- Battle of Hoth, Echo Base, Dagobah, Yoda's House, Cloud City, Processing Vane all appear to be the same
- Jabba's Palace, Jabba's Throne Room, Battle of Endor, Ewok Village, Death Star II, Emperor's Lair, Executor Command Tower all appear to be the same.
Return to Sub-Category
SPECIAL FEATURE ARCHIVE
Echo Base #2: Knowing Too Much
ForceCast #313: The First Transport Is Away
ForceCast #312: Sorry Sarlacc, Boba Fett Lives
Clipper logo 12 Backs
OT: Boston Comic Con
Bif Bang Pow! KISS 3 3/4" figure line
FT: MOC UZAY Light Cape ERG
There was an error retrieving the news feed
NEW IN THE PHOTO ARCHIVE:
While it can be argued that both are important to many collectors, the Probe Droid wants to know, if given the choice, would you demand Hasbro brought back all the articulation or improve the paint applications.
Great Paint applications are more important to me.
I'm all about multiple poses, so I'd rather see all the articulation come back.
Copyright 1996 - 2014, Philip Wise.
Image Use Policy
"You Rebel Scum!"