The Star Wars Universe Collectors Club from Monterrey give us the next tips for recognizing Lili Ledy figures:
- All carded Lili Ledy figures came with a bubble fitting almost perfectly the action figure. Some figures like the Gamorrean Guard had an inner bubble.
- For an unknown reason the Lili Ledy bubbles won?t get as yellow as the Kenner.
- Lili Ledy used different types of glue between the earlier and latter figures so some of the may pop out or can get a little dark while others remain sealed perfectly.
- The Cardbacks got a hole or perforation right behind the figure (Why?, no one knows).
- The cardbacks had no protection so in most cases they get dark or reddish.
- The "unpunched" cards DO exist although they are extremely rare.
- Because the different plastic used in these figures they get an "oily" look.
- ALL the weapons were attached to the bubble with a tape; of course it may get loose but the tape MUST be inside the bubble.
- Some figures had a different weapon (Biker Scout can be found with two different weapons, Luke Jedi Knight can hava a Madine baton instead of lightsaber and so on).