Intergalactic spaceships that are powerful enough to shuttle heroes and villains across a variety of sci-fi universes at the speed of light are now small enough to fit in your hand (or on your bookshelf). Hasbro's Titanium Series, a line of die-cast collectibles featuring intricate micro-detailing and action features, will be available nationally in early 2006 and is expanding to include new 3” vehicles, 3¾” figures and Transformers robots!
Star Wars Titanium Series - 3" Vehicles
The first two waves are already in stores, but there's plenty more on tap for 2006. Many vehicles from our rumor lists are finally confirmed, including the following:
· A-Wing Fighter (blue deco)
· Corellian YT-1300 Freighter from Revenge of the Sith (you'll recognize it as a repainted Millennnium Falcon
· Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter
· Republic Cruiser
· Speeder Bike with Luke Skywalker
· Speeder Bike with Princess Leia
· TIE Interceptor
Star Wars Titanium Series - 6" Ultra Vehicles
The Titanium Series Ultra Vehicles have also started to appear. These hefty die-cast vehicles feature moveable action features and include a premium display case. Darth Vader's TIE Fighter Makes its first official public debut at Toy Fair.
Star Wars Titanium Series - 3¾" Figures
Coming in March, look for Star Wars 3¾" figures available in the Titanium Series Collection. These intricately micro-detailed figures each include a custom base and premium display case. Collectors will be interested in limited-edition versions of each figure featuring a patina finish. The new figures debuting at Toy Fair include Clone Trooper (Tactical Ops) and IG-88
Other Titanium Series Toys
Throughout the year, the Titanium Series universe will continue to expand with the addition of vehicles and figures from Transformers and Battlestar Galactica. These expansions will feature the following:
· Transformers die-cast collectibles, to be introduced in July 2006, will include a variety of unique 3” robots as well as fully changeable 6” robots. Each one comes with a display base.
· The Battlestar Galactica line will be available in June 2006 and will include 3” vehicles and 3¾” figures from both the classic and new TV series.
As a special gift for the press, Hasbro gave out a special gold version of Darth Vader's TIE Fighter, which has been added to our Photo Archives here. It's expected that these will also be available during the summer convention season.
The Titanium Series Collection vehicles and figures will be available at toy stores and mass merchandise outlets nationwide. Suggested retail price for the collection:
· 3” vehicles and robots: $4.99
· 3.75” figures and 6” robots: $15.99
· Ultra Vehicles: $19.99
See our complete gallery here.Back to the main Toy Fair page