Having teased him just before Christmas, Hot Toys have now released the specifications and an image gallery of their 1/6th Scale Director Krennic collectible figure, and oh, it's beautiful! Read on for all of the details.
"We stand here amidst my achievement. Not yours!"
As director of Advanced Weapons Research for the Imperial military, Orson Krennic is obsessed with the completion of the long-delayed Death Star project. A cruel but brilliant man, Krennic has staked his reputation on the delivery of the functional battle station to the Emperor.
Longed for by many diehard Star Wars fans, Hot Toys is very excited to officially present today the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Director Orson Krennic from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story!
Meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Director Krennic in the film, this new collectible figure features a highly detailed head sculpt with amazing likeness, skillfully tailored Imperial uniform and magnetically attachable cape, an additional rain gear attire, a blaster, and a character themed figure stand.
It will be a beautiful sight to behold when you add this astonishing Director Krennic collectible figure to your Star Wars collection.
Hot Toys – MMS519 - Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Director Krennic Collectible Figure
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Ben Mendelsohn as Director Krennic in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Silver brown color short hair sculpture (with magnetic feature)
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of black-colored interchangeable gloved hands including:
· One (1) right fists
· Five (5) pieces of gesture hands
· One (1) left hand for holding pistol
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) beige colored cloak (with magnetic feature)
- One (1) beige colored Imperial officer tunic
- One (1) pair of black-colored Imperial officer pants
- One (1) black-colored leather-like belt with silver colored buckle
- One (1) pair of black-colored leather-like boots
- One (1) black colored Imperial officer hat (with magnetic feature)
- One (1) beige colored rain poncho
- One (1) blaster pistol
- Three (3) ammo clips
- Two (2) code cylinders
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate, Star Wars logo and an interchangeable graphic card
- Head Sculpted by Viva Lai
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Approximately Q4, 2019 – Q1, 2020
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
Check out the image gallery here