Although the UK Toy Fair prohibits any photography in the Hasbro booth, we've got a nice report on some things that were on display. Much of this has already been reported through various eBay auctions, prototype images, or other means, but according to this eyewitness account, here are some of what was shown:
- The basic figures are not the only ones getting an AT-AT this year...there is also one coming for the Galactic Heroes scale, complete with a driver and a speeder bike. In addition, there will also be a Jango Fett version of the Slave I.
- The Deluxe Vehicle line continues with a NEW speeder bike ridden by a Mandalorian, and Anakin on a new vehicle that is similar in design to a Naboo Cruiser.
- The card game/figure stand concept was on display, but no new figures were shown, except for what looks like an updated new General Veers...thought to be included with the BAT-AT.
- There are some big Force Battlers-type toys with electronics, including Anakin Skywalker. A Captain Rex prototype hit the internet earlier this month.
- "Mini-Rip Speeders" (may not be the official name) small vehicles with launchers, a race track, and an Octuptarra Droid playset. Looks to be a pretty big line, with lots of cool ships.
- Boba Fett Blaster Rifle. Goes along with the Voice Changer helmet, and is very nice. A little scaled down, but still a bit longer than the regular Clone Trooper / General Grievous droid guns. Lime green an brown deco with a Bantha Skull in black-ish on the stock.
Thanks again to Boba Fatt for all the info!