"Starkiller" is the code name of the Force-sensitive Galen Marek, who becomes an apprentice to Darth Vader during the dark era of the Galactic Empire.
In the fourth quarter of 2014 the first wave of figures in The Black Series revamp began to hit shelves across North America. The assortment comprising of repaints, repacks, and a single kit bash figure, including the character debut #01 R5-G19, the kit bashed #02 Luke Skywalker, the repacked #03 Darth Vader, the repainted #04 Darth Malgus, the repainted #05 Starkiller (Galen Marek) pictured here, and the repacked #06 Yoda, featured a brand new card back design that did away with the minimalist style seen previously in favour of a layout that harkened back to the 2008 Legacy Collection and The Clone Wars packaging.
Original Retail: $9.99
Assortment Number: A5077/A9108
UPC Number: 6 30509 24668 7
- Starkiller Action Figure
- 2x Unique Ignited Lightsabers
- 2x Unique Lightsaber Hilts
- Back Armor
- Chest Armor
- Waist Belt
- Waist Belt with Loincloth
- The #05 Starkiller (Galen Marek) action figure is a repaint of The Vintage collection VC100 Starkiller (Vader's Apprentice) action figure from 2012. The #05 version can be identified by the date stamp on the back of its left leg. In addition the Waist Belt has a different paint mask that leaves a square area by the clasp unpainted and the Waist Belt with Loincloth was painted with a much darker brown and doesn't have the wash found on the original. The paint design alteration on this figure's face make the figure look more determined than the previous release.
- 2008 30th Anniversary Collection Star Wars Evolutions (Vader's Secret Apprentice)
- 2010 The Legacy Collection Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Figure Pack 1
- 2010 The Legacy Collection Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Figure Pack 2
- 2012 The Vintage Collection #VC100 Starkiller (Vader's Apprentice)
Text & Photography by D. Martin Myatt
Page Built by Adam Lamping