A wise and powerful Jedi Master, Yoda takes on the training of young Luke Skywalker, who comes to the planet Dagobah to learn the ways of the Force.
In the fourth quarter of 2014 the first wave of figures in The Black Series revamp began to hit shelves across North America. The assortment comprising of repaints, repacks, and a single kit bash figure, including the character debut #01 R5-G19, the kit bashed #02 Luke Skywalker, the repacked #03 Darth Vader, the repainted #04 Darth Malgus, the repacked #05 Starkiller (Galen Marek), and the repacked #06 Yoda pictured here, featured a brand new card back design that did away with the minimalist style seen previously in favour of a layout that harkened back to the 2008 Legacy Collection and The Clone Wars packaging.
Original Retail: $9.99
Assortment Number: A5077/A5632
UPC Number: 6 30509 24672 4
- Yoda Action Figure
- Cut & Sew Robe
- Blissl Flute
- Gimer Stick
- Cut & Sew Backpack
- The #06 Yoda is a repack of the previously released #22 Yoda. This time out, Hasbro clearly laid down the law with regards to the paint masking on the figure's eyes, which are actually in the right place. This version can be identified by the date stamp on the figure's left hip.
- 2014 The Black Series #22 Yoda
- 2011 The Vintage Collection VC20 Yoda (The Jedi Master)
- 2004 The Original Trilogy Collection -Kenner Subset Yoda
- 2004 The Original Trilogy Collection OTC#02 Yoda
- 1998 The Power Of The Force Yoda with Cane and Boiling Pot
- 1998 The Power Of The Force Complete Galaxy Dagobah with Yoda
- 1996 The Power Of The Force Yoda with Jedi Trainer Backpack and Gimer Stick!
- 1980 classic Kenner Yoda / Yoda The Jedi Master
Text & Photography by D. Martin Myatt
Page built by Adam Lamping