Hitherto known as "Confidential Star Wars" we now have unconfirmed details - supposedly from an inside source at a LEGO production facility in Europe - that the list of releases coming out this summer
will include the following sets:75217 Republic V-Wing Torrent Fighter
- est RRP $80 to $100
The V-wing has a unique style white vehicle with many dark red pieces to contrast and is visually the best star wars set I have seen in a while. It shows a few republic symbols on the wings. There is 3 wings and can be all folded up and has the spring loaded missiles hidden on all wings (4 of those in total and they are transparent green)
There is a brown speeder bike which has rail like design at the bottom and can fit into the brick built rack which is rather large and slots in.
The last smaller build is a bright blue and dark blue STAP build which can hold the battle droid and has a transparent rod and clear pieces to look as if it is hovering above the ground.
75216 The Throne Room Duel
- Clone Pilot (Same as we got the in Gunship a few years back)
- Captain Rex (New helmet design and comes with 2 blaster pistols and a new dark blue/black coloured pauldron)
- Commander Cody (New helmet mould and has a orange coloured bar onto the helmet and looks very odd. He has orange arms and various orange lines on his torso and legs. He also has a blaster).
- Plo Koon (New alien head mould and dark brown robes and a dark brown material skirt like piece. similar to rexís kama piece. he also has a blue lightsaber)
- Obi Wan Kenobi (Same face as previous version and short darker orange hair. He has a white torso with tan robes and the robe design continues to the legs and has white 2 folded boots and a blue lightsaber)
- Battle Droid (Exact same as seen before)
- Droideka (Fully brick built and similar to previous versions but has a stud shooter)
- est RRP $40 to $60
Comes with a similar shaped build as 75093 Death Star Final Duel
. The left side has a large cloth piece in red with a small black platform below and has a jumping function and a red guard can be placed on top to jump into the duel On the cloth piece is a ragged looking hole almost placed at random. The opposite side has the same exact idea but instead of a function it has a tie fighter style cockpit piece in dark clear with a new looking print and a computer console piece connected to it and this side does not have the ragged hole design. The middle section has a dark grey and black brick built angular shaped section with a chair very similar to the emperors. It has white 1x2ís, 1x1ís and a few of the new quarter circle pieces in white placed around the chair which I donít know if this is a function or some sort.
There is a small pod-like built which is almost identical to the superman pod in the set (76009
). It is in dark grey, dark red detail and a trans clear windshield with a dark grey sticker applied onto it. There seems to be printed 1x2 curved pieces on the throne chair where Snoke is seated or it is stickers. But I assume these are stickers.
75215 Resistance Transport Ship
- Rey (Same as the 75189 First Order Heavy Assault Walker)
- Kylo Ren (Similar to before but with a new angry face with sweat/tear drops)
- Snoke (New angry face)
- Praetorian Guard (Has a new moulded helmet in red with printed fine black lines on his face section and has a technic brick built weapon in red and transparent red. very odd looking)
- Praetorian Guard (Comes with a different helmet than other guard and has a shortened rope climbing piece in black and has 1x1 red transparent clips on on half of the climbing folded plastic sections. Seems very different than anything seen before)
- est RRP $30 to $40
The ship is a small scaled and very compact transport in dark grey and dark tan details. It is a stubby but almost pointed like shape. It has 2 windows on either side of the set and can be opened up for a quite spacious interior size. There is spring loaded missiles on either side in red and in the inside is lots of open areas and transparent blue screens as seen in the rebel and resistance bases in star wars. The set has 2 racks for weapons and another for thermal detonators. It seems to be similar in scale to the A-wing straighter from a couple of years back.
- General Leia Organa (New outfit and face design. She has a dark grey cape similar to Dr. Strange from superheroes)
- Kaydel Ko Konnix (Has Princess leiaís hair from the older falcon in dark tan and has a new torso design and a blaster)
- C-3PO (Almost a replica of the a new hope version with no silver printing)
- Nien Numb (New alien moulded head. He has a black jacket with red shirt printing and red arms. He has a blaster)
- Resistance Soldier (Same as the one seen in the set 75177 First Order Heavy Scout Walker with a bearded face).
If this information is true then why these sets have been treated in such a confidential manner - when they clearly aren't plot spoilers - remains to be seen.
While some of the details in these set descriptions can be corroborated they should be considered as rumours. How much credence you place in this information is up to you - but if you want a solid list of LEGO Star Wars
merchandise that is currently available then head to LEGOshop.com
where there are 92 different items available to order.